France might have to lead an international coalition taking up the case for the defense of freedom on the Internet. Nicolas Sarkozy has deliberately decided to exclude issues of human rights of its eG8.
- Fight back against Sarkozy's EG8 -- an exercise in censorship and control dressed up as a technology summit (17/05/2011)
- Older moms a new movement (21/05/2011)
- France Cracks Down on Internet Downloads (21/05/2011)
- Liberte, egalite, Super Junior..France rally for K-Pop concert extension (16/05/2011)
- Food habits and age of a civilisation (21/05/2011)