Monday, January 24, 2011

Hadopi: "My feeling is total impunity"

Readers of the World. en tell what the introduction of Internet Piracy, responsible for fighting against illegal downloading has changed their cultural practices online. Windfall by Bertrand Three main reasons is that I have not stopped downloading: 1) Hadopi, it's as if you were told you can not grill red lights, but the two first you risk nothing, except a call to order.

So I keep my grill red lights quietly waiting for my second message. 2) All News Tech Buzz knows that this law will never hold in court. The Constitutional Council has said, the previous judgments have said, so whatever happens I know I risk nothing. "Hit and non-secure line? Something to laugh all the jurists of France and Navarre.

3) Hadopi attacks a system (peer to peer) outdated, downloaders whose (real, not Madame Michu) dropped out of use for the past two years. I will not stop downloading, because my sense of impunity is total. And if it can destroy the unjust system of SACEM and others, so do not deny it. Intensification, but still some precautions by A father Hadopi My first reaction was ...

download more, "while it lasts." From January 2010, I recovered and many American series for my HDTV (who said that one French pirate movies?). I also found some fantastic documentaries for the BBC, always in HD. From September 2010, with the first Hadopi mails, I thought going through a VPN [virtual private network] or a subscription to download sites, but at the cost (5 € per month, 60 € per year anyway), I delayed pending receipt of the mail, and especially recommended.

As a precaution, I just configured my P2P software to exclude communication with the servers Hadopi - at least those that have been identified - it's free and it saves me time. I also think that I download files (movies in English) are not monitored in those priority. It goes without saying that I still downloads - more than before actually, and that will continue in the short term.

The main factor is the possession of a multimedia hard drive and an HD television. My download volume for 2010 is about 1.5 TB. I agree always, but especially files "without risk" (eg "Survivor", the "Koh-Lanta" American). Note: I bought for the first time in 2010 an MP3 online, I listen a lot on Deezer and if the price is right I see no obstacle to proceed to the charges.

I guess GoogleTV or Hulu are the solutions of the future. Few changes ... by Gregory Hadopi is a joke. The risk of getting caught twice in six months is more than weak. So I continue to download in P2P, including a price series on VOD in France is absolutely shameful. Despite my deep hatred of the big movie studios and video game boxes, but I continue to also purchase some Blu-Ray and a video game about a month.

I'm also going to some concerts, saying that there will be a little more money paid to the artist and not to these leeches majors. To conclude, I especially Hadopi uncovered streaming and direct download I did not know before the law. I use these techniques for movie downloads or songs to big success "monitored" by Hadopi.

I was ready to pay for a blanket license. The government did not seize this chance, now it's too late, I will continue to hack! Yes, it changed my habits ... Charlie Before this text, I was downloading almost none. It was really casual and I focus more on movies for movies, or music for free online (Deezer, Jiwa, lastfm, music.

Me, etc..). Now Hadopi is real, then I dare not occasionally download my torrents as I did before, it's much worse because I felt trapped, I pulled over a solution of direct download pay but uncontrolled by Hadopi, with which I have never downloaded much. 250GB of music in a month. 5 MB per cons here and there before.

The worst part of all this is that Hadopi pushed me to use and enrich platforms illegal pay you even do anything to musicians or filmmakers. What I do is certainly not legal, I should be ashamed, but also a cry from the heart against our government, instead of putting in place legal remedies download at low prices, trying to filter, control, monitor its citizens.

Bravo and thank you Mr. Sarkozy! I have not changed my habits by Frederic Since the passage of this law, I have not changed my habits. I still downloads via eMule as movies, series, music, programs ... It is true that with the advent of streaming, I download less, but more for convenience than by fear of a warning may come from Internet Piracy.

I still buy records, CDs, when I want to own the object, but as long as prices do not fall, I can not buy everything. Who can buy five or DVD discs per week, at an average price fixed today? It's a huge budget. I also buy the albums of bands I know personally for help but forgive me, who wants to help groups from the majors? When we see the benefits of Universal Music, Warner or Sony, the poor consumer have to pay his money and give to the rich? (...) In short, we must consider a system equal for consumers and great leaders (from record companies and studios).

I'm not against buying a disc and respect copyrights, but I think that leaders must also make efforts. Not really by Anonymous I download very little, and Hadopi has not changed my habits. The real problem, one which Hadopi (despite the ads) does not is absolutely legal offer. Currently, it is faster to download a movie illegally than legally, what a shame! The catalog of the various legal sites is so small that it quickly loses hope, you want to watch this film Godard? Oh no, he did that one.

At what price? 5 euros! 5 euros for a film of 1966! I think my films cheaper in the sales opportunity (which brings nothing to the rights holders) as on legal download sites. It's so ridiculous. In addition, after trying several times to watch a movie, is abandoned quickly. Could not put it on my TV, subtitle of poor quality, slow download on illegal sites (an attic).

Hadopi but instead of using P2P sites, I'm going on Megavideo. What a great result! Diversification practices by Julien Hadopi has indeed changed my behavior vis-à-vis the illegal downloading, instead of downloading at least I downloaded differently! Yeah, I'm a big consumer of cultural goods, but this is very expensive quickly, so not to deprive me I complete my consumption, without hesitation, by illegal means free.

By "means" I mean of course the download, but also (and more) streaming (video, film and music). The government would have been much wiser to learn from Google that offers free and still generates a lot of advertising revenue, rather than asking once again the consumer to get their hands in their pockets.

Internet cut higher than the penalties by Jean Today it seems difficult to do without an Internet connection so useful in everyday life to keep in touch or perform the steps of daily life. A cut of a triple play subscription (see quad soon) seems more incentive than the money or risks of going into criminal law.

The legal supply, availability and pricing of music significantly reduces the attractiveness of piracy. Remain, however, areas which I think still have far to travel, including videos and digital books. For the latter offers a fast, thorough and not too expensive could avoid the worst. The Kindle Store American model suggests that a legal supply and quality is possible.

When is a standardized platform for France? What has really changed Hadopi by Laurent The Hadopi did not change my behavior towards Internet-to-download, and believe me I do not assert a simple provocation. The modus operandi for downloads, whether illegal or not, are constantly changing and with or without binding law.

Look at Napster effect in the 90s, which gave way to Kazaa for a while. Look at the number of users of the eDonkey network are quickly passed to the method of downloading via BitTorrent, faster. Look at the emergence of the explosion of streaming and direct download, greatly aided by the introduction of Internet Piracy.

In addition, my behavior will change anyway depending respect my privacy and confidentiality of my data that is transferred on the canvas, then I'll be very attentive to the evolution and the accessibility of encrypted their independence vis-à-vis the ISP and the state in general. However Hadopi does have annihilated the little confidence that I could still have in our leaders and the state, because now I know potentially monitored, without knowing exactly what level, thereby strengthening the collective paranoia.

I do not download but offers to my customers access my Internet Didier The Hadopi did not change my practices. I always buy cultural products I use. By cons Hadopi me "inflates" deeply because it gets into my private life by forcing me to "secure" my Internet access. I would close almost never lock the door of my home ...

It is a habit "cultural". I provide my guests of the means at my disposal. The Hadopi is totally intrusive and allows himself to consider that my cultural practices do not conform to the model it is supposed to protect. The removal of Hadopi be incorporated into the political agenda of candidates in the presidential election.

I know better the current methods by Christophe I actually changed my behavior. Hadopi before I downloaded here and there a movie or two. The advantage of having being in the original version, without commercials and without all these unnecessary additions found on a DVD legal. The quality is lower, but the recording industry did not understand that it is fully satisfactory for a pleasant evening.

With Hadopi, I checked a little, and I easily found other ways to find what I want. I often can not find on the legal circuit elsewhere. I regularly go to the movies, and concerts. I do not have a budget minister, so I never buy DVDs or CDs. What could make me buy DVDs or CDs? Nothing. For cons, I expect it is possible to rent a movie for one or two euros.

I am even ready to locate the movie myself, if it can increase the proportion of money that will go to artists. And on my legal product, I do not want advertising, or screed on piracy, I just want my film. That's it. But it is far from all that, right? It is not profitable enough, is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment