Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I am your father", N95 exclusive interview about his alleged paternity of the Galaxy S II

Among the aisles of the MWC in Barcelona this year there is a strong rumor, the Nokia N95 is the father of Samsung Galaxy S II. Following the first analysis of Antonio on this edition of MWC 2011, which has hatched a new generation of advanced mobile dual-core in which the Galaxy S II Samsung has declared the head of your group and all, an old Nokia N95 which dragged down the hallway reminded that he too was once considered as a total phone.

So in a dark corner we met with him to ask a few questions exclusively on its resemblance to the Galaxy S II. Not to be missed. Tech News Buzz: First of all, let me try you. We know as they say since 2006, where after an event in New York, everyone was then considered a complete phone, but still has great respect for Mr.

terminal. N95: Yeah. Then I starred in a coup in the table to bring mobile phones wherever they thought they should be. Now there's a second wave and it seems that everyone has forgotten me. That makes me feel very sad and I thought ... snif ... to recycling. I then integrated GPS, WiFi was a thing called accelerometer and they put me hardly knowing what was going to use, and what I liked: a camera for real ...

or at least I it seemed to me and convinced me of it. And all in an incredible body. Tech News Buzz: Just the design of new mobile phones there are many comments. Galaxy S II Samsung is rumored among the halls of MWC that has a problem with your body. N95: I'm not commenting on gossip, but it is true that fashion is doing great harm to the telephone before.

We are very self-conscious, because my 21 mm in thickness are fools in the Galaxy incredible 8.49 mm S II which gives a great guy amazing. I fear that this summer in Torrevieja not triumph with these slender bodies on the beach. Look you how to be a stewardess who has spent the Mobile World Congress close to me few minutes ago and was not intended to teach a second stand.

In addition, good nutrition, which gives engineers phones today has made that might even grow. The bud of Samsung drives me and 25 mm in height. At least I know there is hope that soon will not be able to shelter in the pockets of my fellow consumers. What I fail to understand - the science progresses it is an outrage - it's how you can get up to 32 GB in that body if I let my little space to 160 MB.

Good thing then I improved with a 8 GB version, another classic forgotten by the media. Tech News Buzz: I know it's a question that hurts, but my work at Tech News Buzz forces me to do it: Does size matter? N95: (almost crying) presume in size is something that many phones seem to have been in the genes.

Mind you that my 2.6 "I think more than correct and still there is the Samsung S II Galaxy throughout the fair burden of 4.3 inches. If I even heard that the ghost of the iPhone 5 want to get some extra inches. I know they are only rumors, but not what happens with this "modern" is always on everyone's lips.

Of course, I had resolution, 240 x 320 pixels very well kept, little has been exceeded, then the 480 × 800 pixels seem to me short. Of course, then there is that of fashion, what's your name? .. oh yeah, screens SuperAMOLED Plus hipermegaguay of death or something. They say they are better, with more contrast, brightness, consume less ...

bah, all talk insurance. What really struck me was that you can play, though this can not be healthy, you know the amount of germs that we have in the fingers? Tech News Buzz: The most discussed of these new phones is its dual core. In case you do not understand is how two hearts and put them up athletes, 1 Ghz.

N95: Well damn if I have left the shoot rebel. With my healthy heart to TI OMAP 2420 330 MHz ARM11 processor and 64 MB of RAM endured like a champ, but of course we did not have to run marathons. Sure, the dual-core 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM S Galaxy II will serve to hold the moderneces those Internet.

I'm already old to keep up. You know, the guy spent all day connected to email and is a social networking addict. The brain certainly going to shrink any day now. Do not take it anymore and I'm on the verge of attack. With that energy that gives the 1650 mAh battery as no one can control and I have been exhausted.

Above the boy go around bragging that if you put a video at 1080p is eaten with potatoes and if we cock up it sends a great diagonal TV without wires. Puffed up has left me. The last straw was the other day, the first of the fair. We had been in private because avengüenza me and goes and tells me he is able to open the door without touching it, only with the leading NFC technology.

That day he was really but I controlled myself because it was his big day at MWC 2011. Tech News Buzz: What we know for certain that you are proud of the camera Galaxy S II. That the son has come to his father, but with enhancements that give "time and a cane." N95: In this topic I like a crybaby always think of it.

The small boasts eight megapixels, LED flash and recording at 1080p, and by the way, has another 2 million pixels on the front. But the father is not far behind and I can get breast proud to any of my old five-megapixel camera with great detail. A "Ferrari" of camera I had in my time. Tech News Buzz: To finish, I will not entertain much, how was the time when he confessed to the Galaxy S II you were actually his father? N95: Well I was very uneasy.

He knew that society was presented in Barcelona on Sunday and did not want him nervous before. So I waited until everything was over, it was praised as one of the terminals called to lead a new generation of total cell and stopped him in one of the halls of the fair. Then I removed the black cover on my back from a fall from a table and put into practice the distance classes on the remastered Star Wars (which over the boy could play without flinching) and said very seriously: I am your father.

Then we melted into a hug and said goodbye forever. Now I have been asked to instruct a Phone Windows 7 that say they come home for Christmas. Author's note: although the phones and specifications in this interview are real, the situation, questions, answers and general post, are the fruit of imagination of a publisher after three days of MWC 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment